Saturday, September 10, 2011

Writing on the Wall



I've always been a big fan of writing on the wall.  The only options I remember were a sign painter coming in and painting letters on the wall.  Until, Cricut came along!  That's right, Cricut diecut machine.  I love my Cricut because it cuts vinyl really well.  There are special settings it requires you to use.  But you don't have to worry about that because it tells you what settings to use in the Instructions.  You can buy your vinyl from several places and one of them is Circut and the other is Expressions Vinyl.  I use expressions vinyl when I want a smaller quantity than usual, like when you are just writing one word like I did on my walls, Heart.
Email me if you would like to try this technique and have questions.  It was scary when I started, but went up simple and without a hassle.

Here's a closeup and you know you can click on it for a larger photo.  Thanks for looking and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment