Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspired By Nature - Challenge (March)

Over at the Scrappy Chic Cafe, I've been asked to set up a challenge.  Whoo hoo! This challenge is about nature and how a simple photograph can be an inspiration.  The reason I chose this photograph is for it's composition.  I've illustrated it in my drawing.  As well, I've provided a layout that represents why one photograph can be powerful a message by creating movement throughout a layout.  Enjoy and thank you for looking.  You are welcome to join in the challenge, you will first need to register and become a member of the Scrappy Chic Cafe.  It is a free online scrapbook site that I am in loooove with!  Won't you join me?
The photo that inspired me.

Graphic layout representing the photo that inspired the composition.

12" x 12" scrapbook layout

No comments:

Post a Comment